Wednesday 16 March 2016

Things to Be Expected...


First of all ,Welcome to this blog where you can find anything about the most famous and longest franchise in gaming history, Metal Gear Solid.

1. Simple but detailed information

When I said anything, it means that I will try to give the detailed information on the saga covering the story lines, the history, the characters, the chosen soundtracks, and even the funny moments that can be experienced in this game.

Honestly, the reason I created this blog is to make people believe and also be able to know the uniqueness plus having an immersive experience when playing or watching this game. A simple but detailed information is the method that I will use in some way to make people understand Metal Gear sagas.


2. All comments will be replied


If you have any questions or suggestions, it is very allowed in here and I am very convenient with that. I'll try my best to reply everything on the comments sections.


3. Kojima's sense of humour


On every post, there will be a mini post on the funny moments or sense of humour  that can be experienced in Metal Gear so that all of you will not be bored with my humble posts.

So, the first mini humour post goes to..


Selfie with Ocelot

The above animations is not the fan-edited version of the game or mods. This is the real scene from the end of one of the trailer where the creator of this game , Mr. Hideo Kojima put a sense of humour so that he could connect with the players and the fans.








No comments:

Post a Comment